When you feel like having Curry Chicken but know that to make it from scratch takes too much effort or time, you find ways to cook it quick.
This dish is great as a side, a main or even in a wrap.
Curry Chicken Stir Fry
2 chicken breasts, sliced
1/2 onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
3/4 tablespoon curry powder
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 red bell pepper (capsicum), sliced
Salt to taste
- Lightly season the sliced chicken with some salt, about 1/2 teaspoon
- Fry the onions, garlic, curry powder, bell pepper in some oil.
- Add the chicken when you can smell the onion or curry cooking
- Add the sugar & salt when the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with cooked basmati rice or in a wrap.