A simple decadent 3-ingredient ice-cream.
You can play around with increasing more Bailey’s Irish Cream or Biscoff spread or biscuits.
In this recipe, I used the Biscoff spread as well as the biscuits for a nice crunch and I could probably add more of the spread for a richer, sweeter tastier dessert.
The good part of this recipe is, if you feel you need to add any more ingredients, it is just as simple as placing the ice-cream in the fridge to soften before you top-up any additionals before sticking it back in the freezer.
Bailey's Biscoff Ice-Cream
15 pieces Biscoff biscuits, coarsely crushed
4-5 pieces Biscoff biscuits broken in half for decoration/topping
1/2 cup Biscoff spread
1/4 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream (or more, depending on preference and flavour)
2-1/2 cups Whipping cream
- Whip the whipping cream till you get stiff peaks.
- Add in the Bailey’s, Biscoff spread & biscuits. Whip to mix.
- Use a spatula or clean spoon to ensure the Biscoff spread is mixed into the cream and not too many lumps.
- Place mixture into a container for freezing.
- Top with the half Biscoff biscuits.
- Put in freezer till frozen.