When you run out of ideas on ways to cook pork and you want it to be simple and quick, do try this variation of a popular Thai Pork green curry, stir fried.
Less fuss in the preparation of the green curry paste and yet the flavours are there.
Coconut Milk Pork
250g pork loin, sliced thinly
100ml coconut milk
1 sprig parsley
1 sprig coriander, roots included
1 lime leaf
1 clove garlic, minced
1″ ginger, julienned
2 dashes fish sauce
- Remove the spine from the lime leaf and slice the leaf as thinly as you can.
- Chop up the parsley & coriander as fine as you are able to.
- Add some salt & pepper to the sliced pork, toss to season.
- Fry the garlic, ginger, lime leaf, parsley & coriander in some oil.
- Add in the pork slices, stir to cook.
- When the pork is just cooked, add the coconut milk & fish sauce.
- Serve with white rice.