What do you eat when you are on your own? Something simple and easy to make as well as eat. Make that healthy too!
Ingredients: serves 1
1 can tuna (I used chunks in olive oil, choice is up to you)
1 small red onion
3 medium potatoes (should have used 2!)
1 leaf of Thai parsley (you can substitute with cilantro/coriander)
- Wash & cut potatoes into bite-size chunks, skin on.
- Boil in salted water till soft
- Place cooked potato chunks into a bowl
- Slice onion and Thai parsley. Place in bowl with potato.
- Scoop tuna into the bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil & balsamic vinegar over the ingredients
- Give it a good mix, you are ready to eat.