Simple and healthy. As with everything, to be taken in moderation.
bunch of spinach (or pack)
1/2 teaspoon salt
dash of light soy sauce
1 -1/2 teaspoon cooking oil
- Pick leaves from stalk if buying by the bunch. Wash & drain.
- Remove skin from garlic & mince
- Heat wok (frying pan or saucepan large enough to contain spinach), add oil
- Add garlic. When you can see the slight bubbles on the garlic, oil is hot enough for you to add the spinach.
- Add the salt & soy sauce immediately after adding the spinach.
- Stir & fry the spinach till it has just wilted and remove from the heat.That’s it! You can add some pepper when you are frying for a little kick.
Stir frying is simply stirring and frying (aka flipping).