5-minutes is all it takes to make a versatile dough that can be used as a thin & crispy pizza base, flatbread to be stored away for a quick meal!
Great as a flatbread or to serve with a dip.
5-minute Pizza/Flatbread Dough
1 cup plain (all-purpose) flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
water (about 1/2 cup more or less)
1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix flour, salt & baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
- Add about 1/4 cup water to dry ingredients & mix. Add more water to mixture until is just comes together.
- Pour olive oil into the mixing bowl and knead into the dry dough.
- Roll out to desired diameter be it 8″ or 10″ or 12″ or a square or rectangle or free-form.
- If using as a pizza base, top with your sauce, shredded cheeses and/or any of your desired/available toppings. Bake in preheated 200ºC (400ºF) oven for about 10-12 minutes.
- If making it as a flat bread, bake as you would for the pizza base temperatures but for a shorter time of 8-10 minutes.