A simple meal without too much fuss.
Ingredients: serves 3-4
400g prawns, shelled & deveined
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tomatoes,, skinned & diced
Salt & pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
- Drain prawns and season with some salt.
- Cook the pasta according to instructions. (I prefer my pasta softer than al dente.)
- Heat the oil in a frying pan large enough to hold all the ingredients including the pasta.
- Fry the prawns & tomatoes in the oil.
- Add the garlic when the prawns are cooked. There should be sauce from the tomatoes in the pan.
- Add in the cooked pasta (without the water!). Add some pepper and stir to cook, allowing the pasta to absorb the juices from the prawns/tomatoes.
- Serve with the chopped parsley.