Simple and well received by most.
1 punnet (250g) strawberries
6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (you can use cooking or baking chocolate)
1 tablespoon butter
- Do not wash strawberries. Check for blemishes.
- Prepare a piece of parchment paper on a plate. This is for resting the chocolate covered strawberries to dry on.
- Place the chocolate chips and butter in a microwave safe measuring cup or small bowl. Either of these containers work best for dipping the strawberries.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Remove and stir the chocolate & butter till it is melted.
- Hold the strawberries by the leaves and dip into the melted chocolate. Turn to coat almost to the top for better coverage of the strawberries.
- Place the coated strawberries on the parchment paper.
- Repeat with the rest of the strawberries until they are used up.