When you are in the supermarket and all you can find are fresh mange touts, you buy it first and think of how and what to cook it with later.
Chinese meal means having a dish of stir fried vegetables. Nice? Surprisingly so.
Stir Fry Garlic Mange Tout
1 packet of mange tout
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
dash or 2 of white pepper
- Remove the tips on the mange tout.
- Mince the garlic.
- Heat some oil in a saucepan or frying pan or a cooking container.
- Fry the garlic till it starts to turn white, add the mange tout.
- When the mange tout turns a darker green, add the salt & pepper.
- Give a good stir and you are done.