Simple, quick & easy dessert for when you have company and not enough time to prepare dessert or just when you don’t know what to serve.
Crushed biscuits, whipped cream, grated lemon zest, chopped nuts, grated chocolate topped with Toblerone triangles.
Cookies (biscuits to the English) of any sort, crushed
1 cup heavy whipping cream
Grated zest of 1 lemon
handful of chopped nuts (optional)
Cooking/baking chocolate bar or a regular milk chocolate bar
1 bar of mini Toblerone
- Whip whipping cream till stiff peaks form, add 1/2 teaspoon of cornstarch so that the peaks will stay. DO NOT overbeat as the cream will turn to liquid form.
- Add in the crushed biscuits and mix well.
- Pour/scrap the mix into a rectangular or square dish or baking pan.
- Sprinkle top with the lemon zest and chopped nuts.
- Grate the chocolate bar over the top, as much or as little as you want.
- Break off the Toblerone triangles and place on top. Use clingwrap to cover.
- Chill in fridge for at least an hour and cut before serving.